Disney On Ice - February, from 15th to 18th 2024
Disney On Ice will return to Spain in 2024 with its new tour '100 years of Emotion' with which the centenary of Disney is celebrated. It will do so from February 8 to 11, 2024 at the WiZink Center in Madrid and from February 15 to 18, 2024 at the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona.
In this new tour there will be no shortage of favorite Disney characters, such as Mickey, Minnie, Miguel, Vaiana, Elsa, Belle, El Genio and many more, transmitting all the magic and adventures of Disney stories through figure skating. Disney On Ice World. Audiences will be transported to exciting worlds where heroes of all stripes will seek to fulfill their dreams in a live experience that families and little ones will remember forever.
'100 Years of Thrill' will be a fast-paced adventure together with the intrepid Moana and the greatest demigod that ever lived, Maui, on an action-packed journey to restore the stolen heart of Te Fiti. We'll explore the Land of the Dead as Miguel from Disney Pixar's Coco brings the Day of the Dead festivities to the ice. We will dive into the search for Rapunzel's floating lights. We will travel to the kingdom of Arendelle with Anna, Elsa and Olaf in an intense tale of love that saved a kingdom. And we will discover the strength, courage and kindness that inspired generation after generation with Jasmine, Ariel, Aurora, Belle and Cinderella.
- Doors open 1 hour before
- Children born after January 1, 2022 do not need to pay a ticket but they do not occupy a seat either. It must be added in the purchase process associating it with an adult ticket in the "Apply your promotions and discounts" section.
- This show has lockers for free trolleys
- Track chairs can all be at the same height
- Reduced Mobility: official documentation proving their special mobility conditions must be presented. Area reserved for the person with reduced mobility and a companion, both acquiring this type of ticket.
- The use of costumes is not allowed from the age of 14.
- The sanitary measures in force must be respected at all times.